Saturday, July 2, 2011

Breyers Ice Crean, Bar-S Franks and Betty Crocker

Hey Junkies,

Happy Independence Weekend!! It's been a little while but here are some good deals for you this week:


Breyers is on sale for 2/$5 on. You can get printable coupon from here, so you have to purchase at least 3. Final price: 4/$9.

Bar S franks 1/$0.88. Coupon here for $1/2, final price $0.76/2 or $0.38/1.

FYI Betty Crocker has their new monthly coupons available to print. It's worth registering with them in order to print them.


Jessica said...

You blogged! You blogged! Whoo hooo!

Becky said...

Aimee, my name is Becky Nedrow I am a forester with the Caribou-Targhee National Forest. Your email about needing a forester for your Webelo troop landed on my desk this week. It came from the Bridger-Teton National Forest. I tried emailing you at but it keeps coming back undeliverable, so I am trying an unconventional way of getting a hold of you. So if you read this comment, please call me at 652-1238. I am starting a planting contract for about 10 days and wouldn't be available to teach during that time.